Protection against Road Hazards on Kumho Tires from Quattro Tires
*Valid only on tires bought between September 1st 2016 and March 31th of 2017.
With the road hazard protection offered by Quattro tires on tires made by Kumho, you will be able to drive with peace of mind!
When the unexpected happens on the road ends up causing damage to one of your tires, the repairs or replacement will be covered*
- The tires are covered for a period of 12 months following the date of purchase or the first 2/32e of tread wear, whichever occurs first.
- During the protection period, in the event of a damage rendering the tire not-useable, the tire would be replaced or reimbursed at the original cost.
- Repairs of up to 25$ per tire will be reimbursed
- The protection covers one tire on orders of four tires
- The following tires are covered under the protection :
- The protection does not apply to any of the following vehicles :
- Any emergency vehicles (Police, EMS vehicles, etc.)
- Any vehicles used for commercials purposes
- Any vehicles/tires damaged outside of Canada
Any other exclusions and limitations are described in the Protection information and conditions.
*Based on terms and conditions decided by Quattro Tires in the Protection information and conditions document.